Short Breaks in Torquay
Torquay is a seaside resort on the South Devon coast and as such is a very popular destination to take a holiday in. It lies within the 'English Riviera’ and has an excellent choice of beaches such as Meadfoot Beach, Torre Abbey Sands and Hollicombe Beach. Opportunities for water sports are widely available including diving, sailing, fishing, wind-surfing and water-skiing.
Kents Cavern, with its illuminated caves containing fascinating rock formations, is a popular family attraction, along with the Babbacombe Model Village and Paignton Zoo.
Compared with British weather generally, the Torquay area is known for its particularly mild climate and is often one of the sunniest spots in the country. As a result of this, many unusual sub-tropical plants, such as palm trees, can be seen growing in the region and much of the local architecture has echoes of Mediterranean styles. There is a range of holiday accommodation to choose from such as quaint seaside cottages or large spacious apartments.
As well as the many family friendly pursuits the resort offers, Torquay also has a lively nightlife with a wide range of bars and nightclubs, and in the summer season there are also carnivals and firework displays.
Masts C2 is an exclusive 2 bedroom south facing apartment
- Close to the beach, harbour and town centre
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Secure allocated parking
- Balcony with sea views from the living area
- A 2 bedroom apartment, sleeps 4
A stunning house with amazing views over Torquay and out to sea
- Recently re-furbished to a high standard
- Open plan living area with sweeping views
- Designated parking place
- Broadband available
- Separate apartment included with the house
St Christophers Holiday Home
St. Christophers is a spacious five-bedroomed detached house, situated in a quiet corner of Torquay
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Wii and Playstation & games
- Free on-site parking for 3 cars
- Private patio and barbecue
- Spacious lounge with Freeview TV & DVD
The Coach House
The Coach House is an old Victorian coach house in the grounds of a stunning Victorian villa
- 1 bedroom coach house, sleeps 3
- Stunning views over Torquay
- Balcony and garden
- Designated parking
- Original features
Star Delta is a luxury bungalow in the popular residential area of Chelston
- Luxury patio with BBQ area
- A 4 bedroom luxury bungalow, sleeping 8
- Finished to a high specification throughout
- Drive with parking for 4-5 vehicles
- Beautiful enclosed gardens
A spacious period property overlooking Torquay
- Light and airy lounge area
- Summer house
- Large gardens with a private swimming pool
- Plentiful parking
- Sea views
Cotehayes is a large detached house over 200 years old.
- 4 bedroomed house, sleeping 7/8.
- Spacious and well appointed throughout.
- Conservatory and private rear garden.
- Designated parking space.
- A 10 minute walk from the harbour.
A superbly finished, spacious house with panoramic views across Babbacombe and Lyme Bay
- Spacious 4 bedroom house with breathtaking views
- Luxury family bathroom with whirlpool bath
- Patio area at front & enclosed garden at the back
- Sky plus, wireless broadband and a Playstation 3
- Ample parking
Upper Alvista is a large 3 bedroom apartment
- Large balcony with panoramic sea views
- Just 180 yards from Institute beach
- Close to the town centre and harbour
- Private parking