Bungalow Holidays in Cornwall
Cornwall is a county at the very tip of the south west of England - a county of moorland, rugged coastline and picturesque fishing villages. It is an all time favourite UK destination for a Beach or Family self-catering holiday. The county town is Truro and other major towns include Bodmin, St Austell and the ports of Penzance, Falmouth and Looe.
Because of Cornwall's setting - the only English county to have a coastline on three sides, the Atlantic Ocean and English Channel respectively - the sea and all things maritime play a large part in Cornwall's identity. As well as its fishing ports there are many seaside resorts such as Bude, Newquay and Fistral Beach - all popular with surfers and holidaymakers alike, and excellent places for a wide choice of holiday accommodation. Unsurprisingly, Cornwall is also an ideal place for anybody fond of seafood and its many famous restaurants make it ideal for a Food and Drink Short Break. Both Rick Stein and Jamie Oliver have restaurants in the county.
Cornwall is a great place to take a holiday let by those with an interest in artistic culture. It has a vibrant art scene that stems from the 19th century and the 'Newlyn' school. This is now celebrated in the modernist artwork which can be seen at the Tate St Ives art gallery and which is seen by visitors from all over the world. The county has also provided inspiration for many works of literature.
A holiday in Cornwall brings many attractions of interest including the vast bio-domes of the Eden Project, the natural awe of both England's most westerly point - Land's End & The Lizard peninsula on Cornwall's southern coast, the vast sweeping Bodmin Moor and the tidal isle of St Michael's Mount. The Isles of Scilly are also a short boat or helicopter trip away.Read More...
Our Bungalows in Cornwall Share these properties
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
Cowrie is splendidly located in New Polzeath adjacent to the quieter Baby Bay end of Polzeath beach – ideal for beach games, sand castles...
- Splendidly located overlooking Baby Bay in New Polzeath
- Sleeps 9-10 in 4-5 Bedrooms
- Sun Room with Coastal views
Prices from £799.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
A beautifully renovated cosy 2 bedroom garden self-catering property next to the beach in Polzeath with lovely sunny garden and fold ba...
- Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom property close to Polzeath Beach
- Next to Polzeath Beach, Shops , Cafes and Restaurants
- Sleeps 4 in 2 Bedrooms
Prices from £524.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
Dog Friendly Bungalow nr Wadebridge 3-4 bedroom bungalow with a lovely enclosed garden close to the Wadebridge Royal Cornwall Showgro...
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining area overlooking the Garden
- Sunny South Facing Garden, 3-4 Double Bedrooms
- Close to Camel Trail and Gastro Pub The Quarryman Inn
Prices from £899.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 11
This lovely spacious property very close to the beach with sea views has a very large, open-plan living area. There are three wings leadi...
- 2 Minute walk to Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 11
- Situated above Polzeath Beach with stunning Sea Views
Prices from £2,749.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
This beautifully renovated former Bungalow sits above Polzeath, in a cul-de-sac, away from the crowds but only 250m walk down a private r...
- Fabulous new Internal and External Renovation
- Great Sea Views & only 250m from Polzeath Beach
- Sleeps 8 + additional beds for 2-4 (+ wc & basin) in the Summer Shack in the Garden
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
The Hut is a much loved family holiday home which is let when members of the family are not using it. It is in a wonderful position jus...
- Stunning location just above Daymer Bay – 90 seconds to the beach
- Uninterrupted Camel Estuary Views over Daymer Bay Beach towards Padstow
- Wonderful Private 3/4 acre Lawned Gardens on multi levels