Holiday Cottages in Somerset
All of our holiday cottages in Somerset are available for mid-week, weekend and weekly stays. Most Cottages on Shortbreaks.com are perfectly situated for exploring the Georgian splendour and Roman baths in Bath, spectacular abbey ruins in Glastonbury and England's smallest cathedral city in Wells.
Somerset is renowned for exquisite ciders and cheeses, some holiday properties on Shortbreaks.com offer you welcome packs which include local produce, giving you the chance to really experience the West Country.
If you’re looking for self catering accommodation in Somerset then Shortbreaks.com is the place to be, with over 50 properties available in Somerset you’re bound to find the best self catering accommodation to suit your UK holiday.Read More...
Our Cottages in Somerset Share these properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
Railway Cottage is a fabulous period three bedroom cottage , with private hot tub and fabulous views of The West Somerset Steam Railway! ...
- Fabulous Views of West Somerset Steam Railway
- Covid 19 precautions and extra cleaning - no communal facilities - totally private use for everything
- Two Dogs welcome
Prices from £445.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
Cornflower Cottage is a two bedroom, dog friendly, luxury, period barn conversion, with two private sessions a day in the indoor swimm...
- Two private sessions a day in the Indoor swimming pool ( heated to 30').
- Sleeps up to four plus a child or baby in five star comfort
- Private hot tub
Prices from £495.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
Kingfisher Cottage is a lovely english country cottage built in the style of a barn conversion with mellow stone and roses growing up the...
- Sleeps up to 10 (7 in 4 bedrooms) and additional 3 on futons.
- Exposed beams & oak flooring
- Underfloor Heating
Prices from £390.00