1 The Terrace has been refurbished to a high standard in keeping with a character property and is located on Rock Road opposite Rock Water Ski and Sailing Club and Rock beach. The property has direct views of the Camel Estuary and a small private beach facing garden, accommodation is split over 4 floors with up to 6 bedrooms. The central location and layout of the property allows family members and groups to be together or please themselves.... The recipe for a good holiday.
It is only a short walk to the water taxi to Padstow and to St Enodoc Golf Club. The cool surf beach at Polzeath is a short drive away or via a spectacular coastal walk. Rock has an understated popularity; long stretches of sandy beaches, with a tidal landscape that is constantly enchanting. Rock is one of the major watersports centres on the Cornish coast with sailing/water skiing /wakeboard/ paddle boarding/kayaking /deep sea fishing all 3 minute walk from the property. Access to Padstow by water taxi or ferry that runs an all year service, from Padstow access the famous Camel Trail cycle path, enjoy fine dining or the best fish and chips.
Let on a weekly basis or for short breaks with complementary bathroom essentials from local St Kitts Herbery and Cornish cider to welcome you on arrival.
Linen and Bath Towels are included for peak rate weeks (July, Aug, May Half Term, Christmas & NY) but are charged at £12.50 per person for bookings during the lower priced rates of mid and low season (Sept-June). If you prefer to bring your own linen & bath towels for Sept - June please let us know. The owners can also supply bespoke 1TheTerrace Beach Towels for Hire for all months @ £5 per towel per week .
Sorry no dogs.
- Stunning Estuary Views - Just a Stone's Throw from Rock Beach
- Recently Renovated Character 4 Storey House
- Close to Watersports, Restaurants, Shops, Ferry to Padstow
- Sleeps up to 15 in 4-6 Bedrooms
- Can be Configured as 6 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms + 2 additional Reception Rooms
- Top Storey Decked Terrace with Stunning River Views
- Sunny Ground Floor Terrace for Dining
- Short Drive to Polzeath's Surf Beach
- Short Walk to St Enodoc Golf Course
- Car Not Required
- Child Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Not Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Suitable for Elderly / Infirm
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Central Heating
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Horse Riding
- Outdoor Sports
- Water Sports
- Beach (short drive)
- Beach (walking)
- Bike Hire
- Farm Shop
- Internet Cafe
- Balcony / Terrace
- Decking Area
- Parking for several vehicles
- Parking Off Street
- Patio Furniture
Type of Location
- Click to view full details
"Hi Ros We had an amazing time thank you. The house was stunning and the weather superb. We felt very lucky."