Ann Tysons Main Cottage is a self catering cottage on Vicarage Lane, Hawkshead, Cumbria, centrally located in the southern central Lake District. Ann Tysons Main Cottage is a 16th/17th century Grade 2* Lakeland cottage, former home of the poet William Wordsworth who lodged here whilst attending Hawkshead Grammar school. We are located in the centre of Hawkshead, Lake District with all the amenities of the village on our doorstep.
The cottage consists of two first floor double bedrooms with an extra single bed space on the large landing, total sleeping space for 4 / 5 people. The bathroom / shower room is located on the ground floor.
Downstairs consists of a newly fitted modern kitchen with the following facilities:
- Washer/Drier Combo
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Slimline dishwasher
- Electric hob, grill and oven.
- Immersion switch to boost the hot water @ no extra cost.
- Central heating controlled by a time set clock.
Open plan living room / dining room with open fire, fuel provided.
Bathroom with full sized bath with over the bath shower.
The cottage also has a flat screen TV with integrated 18 channel freeview TV.
24/7 unlimited broadband internet is now available at no extra cost
For the budding pianist there is an upright recently tuned piano to play.
Parking for two vehicles is available on the cottage front @ no extra charge.
- 16th/17th century Grade 2* Lakeland cottage
- Former home of the poet William Wordsworth
- Sleeping space for 4 / 5 people
- Located in the centre of Hawkshead
- Dogs Welcome
- Non Smoking
- Not Suitable for Wheelchairs
- Central Heating
- Cooking Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linen Provided
- Log Fire
- Horse Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Centre
- Parking Off Street
Type of Location
- Click to view full details