Kingfisher Cottage is a lovely english country cottage built in the style of a barn conversion with mellow stone and roses growing up the walls in a lovely setting. With a sunny garden in a small village of approximately 35 houses. The owners previous holiday home (which we now live in) was accredited with Enjoy England/Visit Britain who awarded Chapel Cottage 4* and in 2013 was further graded with a Gold Award to confirm the owners targets on quality of the accommodation, facilities and housekeeping. The owners aim for similar standards at Kingfisher Cottage and plan to arrange accreditation.
- Sleeps up to 10 (7 in 4 bedrooms) and additional 3 on futons.
- Exposed beams & oak flooring
- Underfloor Heating
- Decking by the stream
- English country cottage - style of barn conversion
- Sunny family garden - suits BBQ, Games, relaxation
- Woodburner with free logs included
- Widescreen TV with Freeview and SKY+ (inc Movies & Sports)
- WiFi internet