This charming 'chocolate box' cottage has been lovingly restored and furnished to a very high standard to provide a warm and welcoming holiday retreat. The peaceful south-facing cottage garden has also been lovingly transformed with beautiful plants, lawn and a patio area that is sure to appeal to gardening lovers. Little Thatch is located in the tranquil conservation village of Seaton in England's smallest county, Rutland and make a great romantic escape and an ideal base for exploring middle England.
- Romantic 'Chocolate Box' Cottage nestled in tranquil village of Seaton
- Book Directly, No Booking Fees!
- Flexible Arrival/Departure Days (Minimum stay applies)
- Traditional South Facing Cottage Garden
- Adults Only
- 16th Century 'George and Dragon' Village Pub (2 minute walk)
- A Hidden Gem
- Sleeps 4-5
- Lovingly Restored and Furnished