Lower Bradford Farmhouse
Originally built circa 1850 this beautiful detached Victorian gentleman's residence with 5 Bedrooms has recently been fully restored. Located in a stunning, picturesque rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Farmhouse enjoys lovely views out over the countryside and is set in 2.5 acres of grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas bordering fields at the edge of the grounds.
- Boutique Farmhouse with 5 large bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite bathrooms.
- Picturesque Rural setting on the edge of Bodmin Moor in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Set in 2.5 acres of Grounds including open lawns, landscaped gardens and delightful woodland areas.
- Large Renovated Country Kitchen with an Island and Aga cooker.
- A great, secure environment for dogs and children to explore.
- All of the beds and mattresses are brand new and include memory foam toppers. Four King size beds and twin singles .
- Spacious family Bathroom with a wonderfully large and deep roll top bath.
- The property is excellently located for easy access to a new junction on the recently extended A30, just 6 minutes drive over Bodmin Moor for explo...
- Welcome Pack: Bottle of Rioja Cornish coffee Cornish tea Cornish biscuits Cornish chocolates , milk