Merlins Cottage (although more a house) is situated down a quiet private dead end track with magical sea views. It lies in the small coastal hamlet of Trevillick, just a five minute walk across National Trust farm land from the historic town of Tintagel. Merlin's Cottage is large enough to easily accommodate two families with children and all the associated surfing/sailing equipment. Alternatively, it is wonderful for couples wanting to explore the stunning North Cornwall Coastline. The large garden enjoys superb views across Port Isaac Bay to Trevose Head.
- Spectacular Views over the Atlantic Ocean and Rural Countryside.
- Lovely Lawned Garden with Sea Views
- Situated on the South West Coast Path with 20 mins walk to Trebarwith Strand Beach
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Cosy Wood Burning Stove for Winter evenings
- Sleeps 8 in 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (2 ensuite)
- A 20 minute drive south takes you to the sailing amenities of Rock and the infamous Surf Beach in Polzeath.