This beautiful 16th Century Manor House is set in stunning Somerset Countryside with 250 acres of farmland and its own fresh spring water and manicured gardens, large lake with Geese, Ducks & Swans also fabulous walks around the woods. Close to the Sea, Exmoor & perfect for groups of up to 9 Adults with Children.
- Sleeps 8/9 comfortably in 4 en-suite bedrooms
- Overlooks the sea and close to a sandy beach
- Racehorse experience and nature walks around the farm.
- Completely redecorated to a very high standard in 2021
- Horses, Cattle, Sheep, Dogs, Cats, Geese, Swans and a Tortoise!
- Stunning, unique location close to Exmoor and Minehead.