Grade II listed Sticky End is located in the busy and bustling conservation village of Cottesmore in England's smallest county, Rutland, a truly unspoiled rural gem in the heart of Middle England. Rutland Water, along with the surrounding countryside and villages, provide a beautiful back drop for sailing, water sports, fishing, cycling, bird watching, British Bird Fair, Burghley House (home of Burghley Horse Trials), golf and walking.
- Sleeps 4 (1 Standard Double Bedroom with en suite toilet and wash hand basin + 1 Small Double Bedroom)
- Oak Beamed Lounge with Open Inglenook Log Fire
- Charming Sunny Cottage Courtyard Garden
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Pine Dining Table
- Utility Room
- Full Of Curios & Character
- Friendly Village Pub - The Sun Inn ( 4 minute walk)
- Flexible Arrival/Departure Days (Minimum stay applies)
- Book Directly, No Booking Fees!