There are amazing rural views from most of the 8 beautiful en suite bedrooms (one including a four poster bed). This big holiday cottage has a large enclosed garden making it dog friendly should you want to bring your pets along.
If you fancy a long soak in the evening after a hard day’s activity there is a hot tub available on request. There are also disabled sleeping/bathing facilities to ensure everyone is catered for.
The cottage also has private parking, so no fighting for parking spaces.
- Sleeps 22
- 8 en-suite bedrooms
- Hot tub available on request
- 5 minute walk to River Wye
- Grade II Georgian village house
- Pet friendly cottage
- Walk to 3 pub/restaurants
- Stunning village deli/shop
- Short walk to hire canoes
- Enclosed garden with barbecue
- Off road parking for 8 vehicles
- Near Wye Valley Visitor Centre
- Central Heating
- Linen Provided
- Parking for several vehicles
- Parking Off Street
- Click to view full details