Holiday Properties in Wiltshire
Wiltshire is a county in South West England. It is a county of contrasts with vales, such as the Avon Vale in the north of the county, downs such as the Marlborough Downs - an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - and plains, the most well known being Salisbury Plain. It is here where the prehistoric site of Stonehenge is located - one of the most famous landmarks in the world and part of a UNESCO World Heritage site along with other important Neolithic monuments such as those at Avebury and Sibury Hill.
Wiltshire's county town is Trowbridge and other towns include the large town of Swindon, the market towns of Marlborough and Chippenham, as well as the city of Salisbury and picturesque villages such as Castle Combe and Ansty. Part of the Kennet and Avon Canal passes through the county and is a different way to see such towns as Bradford On Avon and Devizes.
Popular places to visit in the county include Malmesbury Abbey, the ruins of Wardour Castle, Salisbury Cathedral and its impressive spire, the country houses of Bowood and Wilton, the spectacular gardens at Stourhead and the vast estate of Longleat with its famous safari park and maze.Read More...
Our Properties in Wiltshire Share these properties
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- 8 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 24
Enormous converted old granary in an AONB on the WILTSHIRE/DORSET border; sleeps 20 plus 4 (extra charge) in 8 bedrooms, with an OUTDOOR ...
- Sleeps 2-20 in 8 en suite rooms
- 4 more people can be added at an extra charge
- Private outdoor heated swimming pool available April - End September
Prices from £3,980.00
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- 11 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 29
Fabulous converted pub in a quiet WILTSHIRE hamlet just a few miles from BATH, sleeping 27 (2 EXTRA beds available charged per person) in...
- Sleeps 2-27 in 11 en suite bedrooms
- Private Hot Tub and Pool Table
- 2 extra beds available (small charge)
Prices from £2,950.00
- ★ ★ ★ ★
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
Coachmans Cottage is a spacious, single storey, all ground floor, Wiltshire holiday cottage, with 2 bedrooms. Idyllic for 2 guests but f...
- 2 Bedrooms. Sleeps 4. An all Ground Floor Cottage. Owner living next door.
- Stunning English Country Cottage in a Village on the Wiltshire/Somerset Border
- Pretty Courtyard Garden & Private Parking for 1 car. WiFi. Heating, Double glazing.