Holiday Properties in Worcestershire
Worcestershire is a county in the Midlands region of England. To the north of the county, the gateway to the majorly industrial West Midlands, to the west the Malvern Hills and the border with Herefordshire, and in the far south, the beautiful Cotswolds. Two of the UK's major rivers also flow through Worcestershire - the Severn & the Avon.
The city of Worcester is the county capital. Other major population areas include Evesham, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and Redditch.
There is plenty to see and do in the county. Take a trip on the beautiful Severn Valley Railway, witness the architectural splendour of Worcester Cathedral or view the wonderful wildlife at the West Midlands Safari Park.Read More...
Our Properties in Worcestershire Share these properties
- 1 Bedroom
- Sleeps 2
Crofty Towers Luxury Self Catering Countryside Ground Floor Annex Apartment Suite A Perfect Retreat A Hideaway A Refuge A Secret Escap...
- Use of all gardens as well as permitted walking throughout the hundreds of acres with public footpaths
- Countryside Annex Apartment
- Set within our own 12 acres of beautiful Worcestershire countryside and surrounded by hundreds of acres or working farmland
Prices from £160.00
- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
An imposing period house in WORCESTER sleeping 12. There's a beautiful light-filled living space ; outside is a SWIM SPA, and COVERED DIN...
- Sleeps 12 in 6 en suite bedrooms
- 4m swim/spa hot tub
- Outdoor eating area with pizza oven and fire pit
Prices from £1,500.00