Holiday Properties in Powys
Powys, Wales's largest county can be found in the mid-east of the country. Part of the Black Mountains hill range is situated within the county borders as do the Brecon Beacons National Park. Large towns in Powys include Newtown, Ystradgynlais, Brecon, Welshpool and Machynlleth - there are also many picturesque villages such as Llanrhaeadr-ym-Mochnant and Bwlch.
Places of interest include Y Gaer Roman Fort, the medieval splendour of Powis Castle and its terraced gardens, the Centre for Alternative Technology - a Welsh eco-centre, the dizzying heights of the Pistyll Rhaeadr and Pistyll y Llyn waterfalls and if you are feeling more adventurous, several impressive cave systems such as Ogof Craig a Ffynnon.Read More...
Our Properties in Powys Share these properties
- 13 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 28
Gloriously secluded luxury self-catering barn - sleeps 28 plus cots. FREE EXCLUSIVE use of: heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, squash c...
- EXCLUSIVE USE OF HEATED INDOOR SWIMMING POOL - 80 degrees plus!
- 20 ACRES OF OUR OWN PRETTY WOOD PLUS WILDFLOWER MEADOW
- INDOOR SQUASH COURT WITH BADMINTON & TABLE TENNIS, BEAUTIFUL MAPLE FLOOR PERFECT FOR YOGA, TAI CHI AND KID'S GAMES
Prices from £2,950.00
- ★ ★ ★ ★
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
A newly furnished, cosy and well equipped cottage in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Situated in the village of Llangattoc...
- Sleeps 4/5
- In the heart of the Brecon Beacons
- 10 minute stroll to Crickhowell
Prices from £343.00