Upper Foredecks, Salcombe is situated in the heart of Salcombe on Fore Street and provides direct access to all the main amenities, the wonderful Salcombe estuary and the ferries to nearby beaches, such as East Portlemouth and South Sands.
This abode is a three bedroom luxury townhouse abode, offering high specification accommodation set across the upper two floors of this abode and the garden room. It has been refurbished to provide stylish and modern accommodation, including a wonderful open plan living space on the second floor. This abode benefits from a stunning terraced garden, with plentiful outside seating for alfresco dining and the most amazing views of the Salcombe Estuary.
It provides an ideal holiday base for up to six guests across the three bedrooms (note one bedroom is lcoated in the garden room under this configuration), with the changeover day being a Friday. This abode also benefits from being dog friendly for up to two well behaved dogs. There are two car parking permits included for the long stay car park in Salcombe with this abode.
It has the bonus of spa facilities with a sauna located in the garden room, together with a hot tub (hot tub included complimentary for all full weeks booked and subject to an additional charge for short breaks).
- Sleeps 6 across 3 bedrooms (inc one in the garden room)
- Right in the heart of Salcombe
- Terraced garden area offering stunning views of Salcombe Estuary
- Dog friendly for one well behaved dog
- Spa facilities inc a sauna in the Garden Room and a hot tub (see detail for specifics)
- Changeover day is a Friday
- Two car parking permits included for long stay car park
- Dogs Welcome
- Non Smoking
- Not Suitable for Wheelchairs
- DVD Player
- Games Console
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linen Provided
- Hot Tub
- Horse Riding
- Beach (short drive)
- Beach (walking)
- Bike Hire
- Balcony / Terrace
- Decking Area
Type of Location
- Click to view full details
"Thank you, we all had a great time last week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Upper Decks We would love to book it again in the future. "